Pages

Monday, September 01, 2014

Beauty Haul


I haven't posted any real beauty posts lately so apologies there, but heres a little haul of the beauty bits I've picked up recently.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Liquid Foundation 103 'True Ivory'
Yes, it's the same foundation I've been using all year, and no, I'm probably not going to change anytime soon. I really love this foundation, it's good quality and not expensive.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder 003 'Peach Glow'
I used this powder a few years ago and forgot about it, but I've decided to try it again and I know a lot of people like it.

L'Oreal Color Riche Eye Colour Pencil 06 'Delicate Beige'
I hadn't really considered anything other than eyeshadow before, but I saw this and loved the metallic look. Also they were on special.

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss No. 20 'Rossetto'
My first Kate Moss lipstick. I went for something bright because I'm so often buying simple, everyday colours. It has quite a purple tone to it in real life, more than this picture shows.

Mac Powder Blush Satin 'Fleur Power'
I finally picked up this blush that I've had my eye on for so long. Mac can sell me on anything, I'm obsessed with all the packaging of all their pots and this colour is just what I wanted. 

Mac Brush 116
On my wish-list post I had mentioned wanting the 129 brush, but after careful consideration in the Mac store I decided this was the brush for me. I managed to leave Mac relatively unscathed with these to items.



I love having fresh, new products to hold, but I also have the urge to try my new things straight away, so I never have untouched products for long.
 Let me know any new beauty products you've purchased recently, your thoughts on these ones, or if you want to see a review of any of these products.

Miss J xx

19 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I would love to see a review to the foundation, please
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, I will in the future :) Thanks for the suggestion xx

      Delete
  2. Great post :) the foundation is fantastic!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great stuff! The colour of that eye colour pencil is beautiful! Might try that foundation too as so many people rave about it! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) The foundation's definitely worth a try xx

      Delete
  4. The brush looks so amazing! What do you use it for? x
    itsrhin.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blush looks gorgeous, might have to buy it myself! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a huge range of colours too, definitely check them out xx

      Delete
  6. That Mac blush just looks so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick looks so amazing, I love the colour! I have a few lipsticks from that range and I can honestly say that they are my favourite drugstore lipsticks. :)
    -Paige (http://paigeelizabeth1.blogspot.fr/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were on special too so I wish I'd bought more, I think they were clearing them out so I hope I can still find more elsewhere :)

      Delete
  8. Everythign looks lovely - especially the lipstick, bright colours are always a good idea! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I really love reading you blog! <3

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that 'Rossetto' lipstick from Kate Moss and that MAC blush - such pretty shades!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll read and try to respond to every comment you leave xx